On The Table could not happen without the support of our partners.
On the Table Milledgeville conversations are part of a national initiative funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. On the Table replicates an annual civic engagement initiative of the same name developed by The Chicago Community Trust in 2014. Support for On the Table advances Knight Foundation’s work to help cities attract and keep talented people, expand economic opportunity and create a culture of civic engagement. Knight Foundation believes that successful communities are equitable, inclusive and participatory.
- Sandy Baxter | Communities In Schools
- Janet Cavin | Baldwin Family Connection
- McKenzie Davenport | Fowler Flemister Concrete
- Cynthia Edwards | Salvation Army | NAACP of Baldwin-Milledgeville #5169
- Tommy French | Baldwin County Board of Commissioners
- Stephen Houser | Twin Lakes Library System
- Dianne Lucette | Baldwin Family Connection
- Angie Martin | Milledgeville-Baldwin County Chamber of Commerce
- Harold Mock | Georgia College
- Walter Reynolds | City of Milledgeville